Shane Henry presented a Continuing Legal Education seminar to Tulsa County Bar’s association meeting last Tuesday, November 5. The CLE was to the Association’s Paralegal Section over Trial Preparedness. Henry + Dow paralegal Cindy Alexander said, “We always have such great presentations at our meetings. It makes me proud to work at our firm where we have such amazing teachers and attorneys like Shane.” Traditionally, paralegals give a gift to presenters of CLEs to show their gratitude. To thank Shane, the paralegals gifted a bottle of wine.
- Shane Henry gives CLE on Trial Preparedness for Tulsa County Bar Paralegal Section.
- Henry + Dow Paralegal Staff Attends Court Dog Program CLE.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.
- Shane Henry teaches CLE for DHS Child Support Services.