Nationally renowned speaker and author Roger Dodd spoke at the newly renovated Tulsa Club for the OAJ Awards Gala on Friday, November 15. Dodd presented his CLE on Cross Examination on Depositions. The audience was comprised of both members of the bar and bench. Author of Cross Examinations: Science and Techniques, Dodd is a nationally renowned teacher in trial practice. Mr. Dodd is also a partner at Dodd & Henry, a local law firm with offices in Tulsa, Norman and Oklahoma City. Dodd & Henry focuses primarily on personal injury matters across the state. For more information go to www.doddhenry.
- Roger Dodd speaks at the 76th Annual Meeting and Awards Gala for Oklahoma Association for Justice.
- Shane Henry gives CLE on Trial Preparedness for Tulsa County Bar Paralegal Section.
- Henry + Dow Paralegal Staff Attends Court Dog Program CLE.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.