On September 20th, Shane Henry taught a CLE at the Oklahoma History Center. The day-long presentation was broken into several sections covering Constitutional Law, Trial Techniques, Ethics, Witness Examination, and more. Shane Henry and Edmond lawyer Kieran D. Maye Jr. were the primary speakers at this event. The session was performed for the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and more specifically Child Support Services whose mission is to protect the lives of Oklahoma’s more vulnerable citizens. The presentation was well attended with over 80 participants including several judges from around the state.
- Henry + Dow Paralegal Staff Attends Court Dog Program CLE.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.
- Shane Henry teaches CLE for DHS Child Support Services.
- Best Lawyers selects Henry + Dow for Best Law Firms in America list.