On August 30, 2019, Shane Henry taught another CLE (Continuing Legal Education) presentation at the Rogers County Bar. The topic was on Advanced Cross Examination. This is Shane’s tenth CLE presentation in 2019, as he continues to coach attorneys on how to improve their skills in court. Every year, the Oklahoma Bar Association requires all lawyers take classes to improve their legal skills. To be licensed in Oklahoma, laywers must complete 12 hours of credits in required classes including an hour of ethics. Usually most of the training must be done in person; however, this year the OBA allows attorneys the option of taking these required hours online. Shane Henry continues to help lawyers attain these credits through his CLE presentations not only speaking in person, but also via recorded presentations online.
- Henry + Dow Paralegal Staff Attends Court Dog Program CLE.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.
- Shane Henry teaches CLE for DHS Child Support Services.
- Best Lawyers selects Henry + Dow for Best Law Firms in America list.