Henry + Dow’s Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran participated in Race for the Cure’s half marathon last Saturday, September 28th. The Susan G. Komen event fundraises for breast cancer access, research, and cures. The half marathon started at the River Spirit Casino and ran along Riverside Drive. It was a very popular event with approximately 4000 observers. Ben well represented Henry + Dow, placing 8th in his age group and 26th overall while Ben’s son placed 1st in his age group and 8th overall. Benjamin and Amy were honored to be part of this event, a greater movement towards breast cancer awareness.
- Henry + Dow Paralegal Staff Attends Court Dog Program CLE.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.
- Shane Henry teaches CLE for DHS Child Support Services.
- Best Lawyers selects Henry + Dow for Best Law Firms in America list.