Another Henry + Dow attorney was selected for the 2019 Rising Stars list. Alexandra Masters has been given this title by Super Lawyers along with fellow trial lawyers Allyson Dow, Kaitlyn Allen, and Shane Henry (named as Super Lawyers). This is Alexandra’s third year in a row to be selected as a Rising Star. Alex graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2012 and joined Henry + Dow in November 2018. She has gained recognition throughout her legal career for specifically advocating children’s rights. Although Alex mostly practices family law, she has extensive experience in criminal law and unique connections to forensic science departments throughout Oklahoma. To learn more about Alex, please visit her bio at Henry + Dow’s official website.
- Benjamin Aycock and Amy Cochran race for the cure.
- Henry + Dow places in top three in regional food bank competition.
- Shane Henry teaches CLE for DHS Child Support Services.
- Best Lawyers selects Henry + Dow for Best Law Firms in America list.
- Alex Masters selected for the 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star list.