Her efforts and prowess in the courtroom have been recognized by many. Allyson is the current Oklahoma Bar Association Family Law Chair and she has been named to the prestigious SuperLawyers Rising Stars list in the past three years.
Allyson is active in Oklahoma Bar Association Continuing Legal Education and has authored a practice manual. She has attended and completed the famed Roger Dodd Skills Clinic and the Trial Advocacy Institute of the Oklahoma Bar Association. Most recently, Allyson attended Trial Guide’s Annual Take Back the Courtroom IV in Miami with M. Shane Henry.
Before establishing herself as an experienced Oklahoma City divorce attorney, Allyson worked as an internal auditor for Ernst & Young in Dallas, TX. She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Oklahoma in Accounting and Human Resources Management.
After a successful tenure with the Dallas company, Allyson decided to follow in her brother M. Shane Henry’s footsteps and become a trial lawyer. Allyson was named the University of Oklahoma Outstanding Family Law Student for 2011-2012 and graduated with her Juris Doctor in 2012.
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Accounting
- Major: Human Resource Management
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Oklahoma Bar Association Family Section Chair
- University of Oklahoma College of Law Outstanding Family Law Student
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Bar Association, Member
- Cleveland County Bar Association, New Member Chair
- Cleveland County Bar Association, Law Day Chair
- Trial Advocacy Institute of the Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association Continuing Legal Education
Pro Bono Activities
- Trial Guide's Take Back the Courtroom IV, 2017
- Roger Dodd Trial Skills Clinic